Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 Year!

That's right, we made it! The boys turned 1, July 26th. What an awesome year. We've learned so much about ourselves, our relationship and babies. We had a rocking party and the following craziness ensued. Becky made a Transformers cake, Spencer was in heaven.
As you can see the boys were so excited they could hardly wait.
The boys enjoyed the cake, but Logan liked the Ice Cream more.


Because of this move Penn got cake up his nose and was sneezing cake for two full days
After a bath and change of clothes it was time to open gifts.
They loved all of their gifts. Spencer and I gave them they big playground balls. They both play catch and roll really well, but I have to say Logan is practically a pro.
We love our boys and are grateful to have them in our lives. They have been a ginormous blessing. We are looking forward to what the next year brings.

3 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! They have grown so much even since I last saw them!

Anonymous said...

A year already! how fun! I love cake pictures!

Jessica Madsen said...

Cute boys! Cute cake! Happy Birthday!!