Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tour De Davis

Genes can be tricky things. You never know what is going to appear. Many of you may be surprised to learn that a love for bicycling is in fact genetic. Both Spencer and I love to cycle. We watch the Tour of France every year, we love long rides and have even completed a metric century. Turns out the boys got that gene. We busted out some tricycles and they took to them like fish in water.
Consider this a fair warning to all of our friends and family. You have a few years to get your bikes out, tuned up and ready to go cause these little veloists are going to need some company!

The riders with a few fans. These particular fans were a little fanitical about the riders, it's a good thing we love them!



The guys have been working on fixing our front step, this was plan A. I think plan H is the one that worked. You have to admire their persistence. That may be genetic as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure that's accurate. It looks like Logan's crying on the bike and Penn will smile at everything. I do remember them having a lot of laughs with the football though...

Oh, and you neglected to mention whose idea plan H was.