Do you have Handy Manny decorations for their room? Beau LOVES Handy Manny. Where did you get them? Your boys are adorable - I can't believe they are growing up so fast huh?
They are so big and so cute! :) I need your email address...can you send me an email and I'll sit down and write you and update! my email is krrobb@juno.com
6 comments:
They are so cute. Growing so fast. sure do Love those little guys
Do you have Handy Manny decorations for their room? Beau LOVES Handy Manny. Where did you get them? Your boys are adorable - I can't believe they are growing up so fast huh?
Cute boys Mary!!! I feel the exact same way about Whitnee. They just grown too fast don't they??
They are so big and so cute! :) I need your email address...can you send me an email and I'll sit down and write you and update! my email is krrobb@juno.com
THey are getting so big! And of course, they are still so handsome! Wow. We miss seeing you guys!
They are getting soooo big. Where does time go?
Post a Comment