Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Prince Charming

I recently celebrated my birthday. I love my birthday, I honestly feel it should be a national holiday. No one should have to go to work, it really is the best day of the entire year. This year as always I looked forward to it but... with some dread. It was one of those "milestone" birthdays. But my husband totally came through and rocked it despite my apprehension.

He made my cake and dinner. We're talking Red Velvet Cake practically made from scratch with the most delightful cream cheese/whipped topping frosting. He also made dinner for all of our guests. Not just any dinner but Sweet and Sour Meatballs. They were delicious! He even cleaned up. We may not have a fairy tale life but Spencer most definitely has a whole lot of Prince Charming going on. Sorry ladies he's taken but he does have a single brother...

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great evening...lucky you! :)

Unknown said...

A single brother...? Unless everyone is keeping a terrible secret from me, I'm Spence's only brother and I'm not single. I believe the correct term is "confirmed bachelor."

Autumn said...

Happy late birthday! Another year older and wiser too.