The baby cow was sleeping, Logan kept mooing at it. He was a little hesitant to pet it. Penn, on the other hand, jumped right in. 
The boys really enjoyed petting the baby bunnies. Their ears were so soft. After the farm, and lots of hand sanitizer, it was off to a Cache Valley favorite, Frederico's for pizza. Dessert was a short walk next door to the infamous and incredibly delicious Aggie Ice Cream. I left the camera in the car so we had to use the camera phone. The Ice Cream was great and everyone was very happy the photo just came out a little fuzzy. 

We even had time to visit some of our favorite bike shops. It was a great afternoon in Cache Valley. It's no wonder both Spencer and I have a serious crush on that little valley.
4 comments:
thanks for sharing the pictures and the excitment. I bet the boys just loved the animals
Looks like they had a lot of fun!
So sad we were in Ogden, we would have loved to go with you! After all you came when we took our twins the first time. Glad you had a great birthday and the trip looked super fun!
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment