Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Man Your Man ...

Commercials aren't all bad. I know most of us DVR right through them, I think my marketing degree changed me. I'm no expert but I may have learned a few things about how companies advertise and what works and what generally doesn't. As a result I'd like to think I'm somewhat immune to their tricks. That is until a commercial so unique ... so funny came along. Before I knew it I had purchased it. And now ... my man smells like the man your man should smell like. I just know one day my man will come home with two tickets to that thing I love and I'm pretty sure he could ride a horse backwards and not luck silly. Just a warning before you watch this, it might work! Enjoy

3 comments:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

This was great. What a commercial, thanks for the smile and laugh for the day

Daryl said...

Now mom was telling me that that man looked a little whimpy compared to me. And mom never needs tickets for my gun show. Besides who needs diamonds when you can get your feet rubbed every night?

Dad

Rick and Michelle said...

Hey! I found this and thought you would like it since you liked the original. I know you are an Aggie but this BYU version is pretty good too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ArIj236UHs&feature=youtu.be

Michelle (Gudmundson) Kaiser