We saw "How to Train Your Dragon". We met some friends there who saved us some seats. However the boys were not heavy enough to hold the seat down by themselves. We had to wedge our legs between the seats to keep the boys from being folded up. It was more fun watching them then the movie. They loved it. I wasn't sure how much they were picking up until Logan began whispering "run, run" during a tense part. Penn managed to fall asleep the last 10 mins, during the climax. In his defense it was right before nap time. Audrey just slept the entire time.
When it was over they didn't want to go! I was so worried they would whine and wiggle during the show, I should have been worried about leaving. They cried and sobbed and refused to move. I ended up carrying the car seat and Logan in one hand and dragging Penn down the stairs with the other. When we got outside Logan was sobbing and pleading in my ear "Nuther one, Nuther one" Penn did the same thing all the way home, not even a trip down tractor street was enough to console them. I think we'll go again, but we'll take Spencer to aid in our departure.
I took a quick picture at the end of the movie. I love how Logan relaxes with his hands behind his head.
2 comments:
So fun! You were BRAVE to go by yourself though! :)
How much fun!! I can't wait to meet the little girl. Looks like you are handling things very well! You are a super-duper mom!
Post a Comment