Monday, August 30, 2010

A Blessing

On August 22 we were able to celebrate the blessing that Audrey is with our family and friends. We were also able to give her a name and a blessing at church. Spencer gave her a truly inspired blessing. I was reminded at how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband as well as how blessed my children are to have him as a Dad.
Unlike the boys, Audrey didn't seem to mind getting dressed up or all the attention she got. I think she is perfect in every way, but I may be biased.
After the meeting we had everyone over for a BBQ. We are so grateful for all those who came to celebrate. I think we had around 40 people in our little house! Our kids don't know how loved they are and how many people care for them.
We needed to update our family picture. This was the best we could do. It's hard to sit still when there are so many people to play with. It may have been a little overwhelming for the boys.

A huge thanks to everyone that came and helped. It was great to see so many of you. We feel so loved.

2 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous! Look at what a beautiful family you have!

hope2adoptbaby said...

She looked beautiful! Your little family is so cute! Hope you're doing well.