Monday, April 21, 2008

Trouble ...

A picture from the past. This is Spencer and Mitch from their childhood, do you know which is which?

The other day Spencer and I were walking out of a store, each of us deep in our separate thoughts. when out of the blue Spencer says:
"Two boys"
My reply "What? We've known for a while, is it still a surprise?"
"Well no, I'm just thinking they are going to get in trooouble"
"O, why is that?"
"If their minds are anything like mine, everything we own will be taken apart, glued shut or destroyed. If we lose them in the store or at church we'll find them in crawl spaces exploring and learning how things fit together. And with two of them encouraging each other .... I just think they are going to get in lots and lots of trooouble"

Spencer, I disagree, maybe we are the ones in "TROOOUBLE"

Because it's been so long since our last post we also wanted to give a shout out to the Torman and Larson families. They had us over last week for a crab boil (notice no K in Crab, it was the real thing). If you've spent any time with me you know I love crab. It was everything they promised it would be and more then I could have dreamed up. Crab, shrimp, potatoes, garlic, corn on the cob ... it was delightful. My only concern, Spencer ate a few cloves of garlic and smelled like it for days.
Thanks to Hal and Janet as well as Kim and Cory for having us over and sharing!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Mitch has got to be the one with the curly hair. Am I right?

Becky said...

You guys really are in so much trouble! I can't wait! I'm pretty sure Spencer is the blonde kid screaming.

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I got it right. I talked to Mary Elizabeth and verified it.