Thursday, April 24, 2008

We Bought a House!

You heard correctly, we are in the process of purchasing our very first house. We realize we are packing in a crazy amount of firsts (first kids, first job, first house, Spencer's first graduation) but when the time is right ...

We really feel it's a great investment. It's located in Syracuse, UT (Not NY). It's directly across the street from a new park and soccer fields and a few streets away from a great golf course and some very large homes. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Including a master bath, how exciting! A completely unfinished basement which we are very excited about finishing and feel will add value to the home. It also has a great backyard with a small patio for grilling, a favorite summer activity for both of us. I've posted a few pictures, admittedly not great ones. I guess if you want to see what it really looks like you'll just have to come and visit.

Front of the house and 2 car garage

Part of the Kitchen - All of the appliances stay!

Back steps and patio

8 comments:

Delia D'Nell said...

I can't wait to come and visit!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I am so excited to see the house and more excited to have you closer.

Autumn said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!! Jeremy and I just went house hunting this morning and I wish I had taken pictures of the dumps in our price range. The comparison would be good for a laugh. Your house looks absolutely darling. I am truly jealous.

Anonymous said...

Does the garbage can come with the house also??? What about the lawn mower and the grill??? HA HA just kidding. I'm so excited for you

Kati said...

It's a beautiful home! I am so happy for you. Syracuse is a great place to grow up. You will love it.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Now we can chat about the joys of home-ownership! I'll have to stop by when we're there in August.

chicagosapps said...

Congrats guys! Last I heard Spencer was looking at jobs at Kleinfelder all across the country, guess you decided on UT. The house looks great!

Larson Family said...

hahaha maybe the grill came with the house