Tuesday, April 8, 2008

True Blooded Aggies

As March Madness wraps up, crowning a new champion (Go Kansas), Spencer and I have come to realize we have attended our last Aggie Basketball game as students. No more will you find us standing in line two hours before a game waiting for good seats or on the first rows of the student section yelling at the refs nor will you find us cheering for our beloved Aggies so loud and long we go horse.

With some trepidation we look forward to taking our places on the "Alumni" side of the Spectrum. Although it'll take a great deal of self control and discipline not to yell at the refs, Spencer and I look forward to continuing our traditions and superstitions as Alumni. (Spencer and the Scotsmen, I'll never understand all of his rules) Go Aggies, and long live Stew!

Students Section doing the Scotsmen


I've added the fight song to the blog in honor of Aggie Basketball. I'll remove it in a few days so enjoy it while it lasts. Heck you could even sing along. Hail the Utah State Aggies .... Utah State Hey Aggies all the way ...

4 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Wow sister, That is a huge milestone for you guys! Thanks for the song. If you donate money to the school you can get season tickets later, but your right it's not as much fun as standing with the students.

Becky said...

Oh, man! I will always love that song! While we are getting all nostalgic here, I want to add that I will always cherish the fond memories that were made with my favorite people at the Aggie Basketball games (sniff, sniff, wipe a tear)! Aggie Basketball, bringing people together! Long live the Aggies!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

My computer won't let me listen to the song. So I guess I am out of luck. But I have heard it plenty of times.

Kristin said...

We love the blog, and the Aggies, and you guys. Thanks for the good times-- I am glad we can still blog even though we wont be in the same ward anymore! :)