Thursday, July 17, 2008

Belly Laughs

Having a belly that is nearly 51 inches around has some benefits. Can you do this?
It's a kitchen table

A coaster for your cold beverage

A desk to write on

A surface to prop books on

The only problem, sometimes the boys kick back. I almost lost a Slurpee while driving home!

Baby Update

At our last Dr. appointment we scheduled a date to get things rolling. The boys will arrive July 26th at about 6:30 pm. The Dr. estimates they are getting close to 7 lbs a piece! No wonder I can balance all sorts of things on the belly!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Who knew a big belly like that could have so many functions... do you know where I can get me one of those!?!

Unknown said...

14 lbs. of baby!? You're a trooper, no doubt about it. Just remember, this is all Spencer's fault. Never let him forget it.

Anonymous said...

july 26th- that is next week! How exciting!
That is cool that you measure your belly- I wish I would've with mine!

Autumn said...

My whole body is aching for your body when I think about 14 lbs. of baby. Luckily you are going to be holding those boys in your arms really soon. You are so smart to document your "twin" belly. I can't wait for you to post pictures of those beautiful newborns.

Anonymous said...

very funny!! It is crazy to think that you might miss that belly when it is gone!!! less than a week- it'll be so great. We are excited for you!

Kati said...

Congrats. It is nice to know when they are coming. I hope all goes well for you with the delivery. I can't wait to see your cute boys.