Friday, July 11, 2008

MY AWSOME WIFE!

I just wanted everyone out there in Blog Land to know how AWSOME my wife is. She has been a champ through this pregnancy. The boys are huge and all up in her important organs and she hasn't slept in who knows how long, but she has kept very active while keeping whinning to a minimum. This phase of the ordeal is coming to a close very soon, the boys will be here before you know it and Mary Elizabeth can start being an AWSOME Mom! YOU ROCK BABE!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Having also witnessed this first hand I will have to agree with Spencer. You do rock Sis! Good work!

Unknown said...

And by "keeping the whining to a minimum," you mean that she hasn't whined at all, right? Geez, how on earth did you get married before me?

Bailey Family said...

Mary E. You are one tough cookie. I have to agree with Spencer. YOU'R AMAZING!!