The next weekend we went to Taylorsville Dayz with Candis and Joe and Mom and Dad. Spencer loved the classic car show and I sang along with the Beatles later that night. The fireworks were even great.
The next weekend, before heading to Idaho Falls for the 4th of July, Becky came up and helped us start putting together the babies dresser drawers and Spencer started on the cribs.

For the 4th of July Monica and Sean had everyone up. We had a great time and the free fireworks display in Idaho Falls was impressive. Spencer and I wanted a picture together but as you can see there just wasn't enough room for both of us in the frame! Is that really me? Gotta love the sisters. Thanks to Jenny (my sister in law) for the new shirt, it's one of the few that still fit.
After the holiday we made it back in time for Becky and Spencer to finish the job. As you can also see we've finished painting the nursery, just a few more finishing touches and it will be ready for the boys.
Those are the highlights in a nut shell. We hope all of our readers had a great 4th!
2 comments:
Love the pictures- I remember how it felt when you only had like 3 shirts that still fit!
My mom told me she saw you and you looked like the cutest pregnant lady. I was not suprised to hear that. Wow-they're almost here. How exciting!!
Post a Comment