YAY!! That is great that they weigh as much as they do (in a good way)... they look healthy and happy! CoNGrAtulations! We were thinking about you yesterday.
Hey, I found your blog through the Sanders' and wanted to see your babies! Congrats! I can't believe Logan was 8 lbs! They are so cute. I hope you're doing well!
Congratulations!!! They are here! This is so exciting and they look so sweet and perfect. I hope you are recovering okay and adjusting to life as a mother of two.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness!! they are beautiful! Congratulations!!! Hope all went well, we were thinking of you yesterday!
YAY!! That is great that they weigh as much as they do (in a good way)... they look healthy and happy! CoNGrAtulations! We were thinking about you yesterday.
Congrats and OMH!! I cannot believe they are finally here and um so big!
PLEASE take it easy and call me if you need anything.
Loves!
Holy Cow- Logan was huge!
Congrats!
Hey, I found your blog through the Sanders' and wanted to see your babies! Congrats! I can't believe Logan was 8 lbs! They are so cute. I hope you're doing well!
Michelle Tucker
Congratulations!!! They are here! This is so exciting and they look so sweet and perfect. I hope you are recovering okay and adjusting to life as a mother of two.
Congratulations on your two beautiful baby boys! Good luck with your recovery. We will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment