Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wonder

I think all parents find themselves wondering about their kids, esp new parents. What color will their eyes end up? What will they be when they grow up? What are they thinking when they have that funny look on their face? etc ...

When the boys were first born and the only sound they made was a cry we couldn't help but wonder what their voices would sound like. For the last month plus we've gotten a small taste. The boys have been cooing and making noises for a while but I'm just getting around to posting the clip. I think the best part is the "O" sound they each make after they sneeze. I'm not sure if all kids make that noise or if we've just taught them to do that. Lately we've caught Logan talking to himself at night. We've gotten a good laugh listening to him over the baby monitor.


We've also discovered a new game of "Follow the Leader". When we stick our tongues out they mimic us. Perhaps the most exciting things is they've begun to sleep through the night. We feed them at 10:30 pm and they sleep until 5:30 am! We get about 6 hrs of continuous sleep and love it. Not bad for 9 weeks old.

We find ourselves in complete wonder of these little bundles of goo (lots and lots of goo).

4 comments:

jen said...

So cute! Thanks for posting the video! Ahhh...sleeping through the night. Congrats!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Our grandsons are sooooo cute. It is soooooo fun to listen to them talking. they are growing so fast

Anonymous said...

sleeping 6 hours! That's great!

Bailey Family said...

I love it!! They are so cute!!