Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Uncle Mitch

Dear Uncle Mitch,
Mom still thinks camouflage is silly but says if anyone could pull it off, it's us. As you can see we are growing into the camo you got us. Thanks for the gift,
Logan and Penn

PS Mom says we have enough camo in our wardrobe!



7 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm glad you found our blog. Your twins are adorable in camo.

Kellie said...

Wait...where are the babies?!? Just Kidding.

Monica said...

Leave it to Mitch, but they pull it off well, they are getting good at taking pics!!

Anonymous said...

They sure are a couple of cute boys!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

the boys just look too cute in the camo. what happy expressions.

The Cushing Family said...

You guys have the cutest boys EVER!!! I absolutely LOVED the pictures. Bryce is proud that you already have them in camo! I love checking your blog because your boys are so cute!!!

Daryl said...

Mary Elizabeth
I think not only do they look good in camo, but they like it. They are all boys. I love the pictures could you send me an email with them attached so I can put them into my screen saver.

Daryl