One of the first things you learn as a parent is the effectiveness of the "Burrito" wrap. It's among the firsts things they teach you at the hospital. Newborns seem to like being wrapped up tightly. Lately the boys have discovered ways to escape our burrito wraps. The other day I hear Logan yelling from the Nursery.
"Hey ... Hey" as I approach his crib I see he has gotten his arms out. When he notices me he breaks into a huge smile as if to say. "Look how cool I am, I got my arms out!" Seconds later a frown crosses his face "It's neat and all but, I don't really like it ... FIX IT"
I guess we'll just have to find something a little more effective.
6 comments:
It looks like they take after their grandpa in that. I sure love my boys.
Daryl
Aidan was a magor swaddler- I think we stopped when he was almost 6 months old (and that is a long time to want to be swaddled!). We had one of these, and they are awesome!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2908459
look at www.miracleblanket.com
we used this for Lilly and it was awesome!!! She grew out of it at 6 months. Also, I have heard good things about JJ Cole's swaddle blanket... good luck!
I get a kick out of reading your posts. It is not uncommon to hear me laughing out loud at some of the pictures! You boys are growin'! Very fun to be able to see them! I truely believe you ARE a super hero of some type. You would have to be in order to do what you are doing. I admire you a ton. Your hubby seems to be in awe of your mighty skills as well. I am happy to hear you are being appreciated for all you do for him and your boys. Keep up the great work!
Sounds like the boys are branching out already-trying new things. What fun. They are really adorable.
I love a tightly wrapped baby! Just recently Abbi stopped liking it when I bundle her up good and tight. I guess she is growing!
Post a Comment