Saturday, July 18, 2009

Don't Forget the Sunscreen

Summer has officially started here. Now that we have carpet in the basement we are taking time off the serious stuff and enjoying fun summer activities. We are almost through our first can of sunscreen!
We've spent lot's of time in our new pool.
The boys enjoyed their first baseball game. We made it to the 5th inning. Not too bad considering they aren't even one yet.This weekend Spencer wanted to share the joys of a car show with the boys. Just making sure their education is well rounded. This is one of Spencer's top 5 cars a 1966 Chevelle. Explaining the very basics of how a car works. The boys also enjoyed some early birthday gifts during Grandpa and Grandma Davis' visit. So little time so many things to empty. Not just toys, all of the kitchen drawers and dresser draws too.

4 comments:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Love the swimming pool. I bet the boys really enjoy it. Can't believe that they will be one year old this Sunday. Time goes by fast.

Daryl said...

I had to leave a comment too. First, I love the pool shot. I thought the outfits were super cool, kind of sporty, and the boys looked good in them. I am glad to see that Spencer is teaching the boys cars, Its a Dad thing. I have to say that Mary Elizabeth you come by bikes honestly, I always liked bikes as well. You probably remember, rides as a family and hiding under a tree waiting for storms to pass, or rides with my scouts, or me riding to work every day, 18 milses one way even through winter, to the old primary childrens hospital annex. You guys are doing a great job. Love Dad G

Chixon said...

Mary! Spencer emailed Dixon this week and it has been so fun to catch up through your blog! :) I know it's a bit late but congrats on the twins! They are adorable and it sounds like things are going really well in your part of the world. Sorry we missed your BBQ. It's a little hard for us to get to weekend getaways unless they are in Asia! :) Hope all goes well and that we can stay in better touch now!

The Cushing Family said...

You have got to be the busiest woman in the world! I love how many places you take your boys. Good for you! Hope you're doing well.