The boys are also doing great. They are the typical 2 year olds. They can be so independent and mischievous. The other day I caught them with my camera. I deleted nearly 20 pictures of Penn's shirt. These are a few of their best pics.


Saturday, September 4, 2010
This is a Baby?
I really do have great kids. Audrey just had her 2 month check up. She is doing so well. I can't believe my little baby all ready weighs 11 pounds! She is in the 90th percentile in height and the 80th percentile for weight. I don't want to jinx things but she is such a wonderful little baby. She smiles at the littlest things and hardly whines or fusses. Audrey has slept through the night beginning in week 4! I feed her around 10:30 pm and she wakes up around 6 am. The other morning she slept until 7:30, it actually scared me when I woke up and realized what time it was. She really is patient with her brothers who are not always super soft. Spencer and I are so grateful for our newest addition. 
They may not always be soft but they try. I think it's cute that Logan wants to hold her hand in this picture and Penn is just checking things out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All three of youe kids are so sweet and adorable. It's so good to hear she's a good baby for you. That's how it should be! :) It is a blessing though, because you have your hands full. It's fun to see the pictures of them together as siblings, you can really see they adore her.
So I don't know how you do it all. I am struggling like crazy with my three and they aren't as close in age as yours are. First to manage twins would be hard enough, but now with three...YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I keep thinking 3 kids is going to get easier, but so far it is still pretty wild. Your kiddos are beautiful!
That's great that she is sleeping through the night!! Hopefully it gives you some extra rest because having three young kids throughout the day (and night) must be exhausting! They are adorable!
Audrey is growing way too fast. She sure is fun. Looking forward to getting the opportunity to babysit your family. love ya
Post a Comment