Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All Grown Up

The boys just celebrated their 12th week of life. It marks 3 exciting months. Their growth to us is so subtle it doesn't seem like they've grown that much. To help us with this conundrum we've taken pictures to see how they are changing and growing. Thanks Kellie for the idea.



Penn just tipped over, thank goodness his balance has improved

8 comments:

Delia D'Nell said...

Mary they are getting so big and adorable!

Kristin said...

That is such a great idea and the pictures are so cute!

Bailey Family said...

That is a really good idea. I think I will do it to. (Hope you don't mind) They have gotten so big. And they are still so dang adorable!!

Unknown said...

I and the ladies in my office laughed so hard at the picture of Penn doing a faceplant! Logan and Penn have quite a following here in Durango.

Daryl & Gayelene said...

They do change fast. I couldn't believe how much they had grown until you put them next to Alexis. They sure are cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mary, they are precious!!

Kellie said...

I love doing this with my babies because they change so much from month to month. I hang them up in their rooms and I love to see how much they have grown and then the signs always remind you how old they are in each picture.

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea. i love the faceplant one!