Friday, October 24, 2008

My Wife Rocks Part Duex

My previous post discussing the grooviness of my wife focused mainly on the pregnancy experience. Know that the boy's have arrived and been here for allittle over 3 months I can officially say my wife rocks at being a Mom. In a previous post she tried to compare me with a super hero. Well, if that holds true every super hero needs a love interest. I would liken Mary Elizabeth to Cat Women, hot, sassy and capable. She isn't one of those whinny damsels like Mary Jane or Louis Lane that constantly needs rescuing.

She has an amazing amount of patience and love for Logan and Penn. I have seen the boy's deposit every possible bodily fluid all over her person and she shrugs it off. She somehow keeps two, sometimes cranky boys entertained for hours while I am at work. She makes a wicked lunch and dinner for me without fail. The list goes on and on.

I can't thank her enough for everything she does for our little family. She even likes to do yard work, what else can a guy ask for.

I Love You Honey Love!

1 comment:

Daryl said...

Spencer you both are awsome and great parents. It was fun to talk scouts with you the other day as well.

Daryl